Internship: Data Analysis & Strategic Business Admin support
A Forward-thinking, fast-paced company of credible standing is looking to hire an intern with a strong desire for high-caliber business marketplaces, and High Caliber consultancy offerings.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern – someone who understands digital data. Within a short period of ‘training on the job’, you’ll support the team by leading the creation of regular data reports including monthly social media performance and website visits analysis reports. And in return, you’ll get the chance to learn from a high-caliber consultancy business as you work with the team to create data-driven actionable insights for some of our biggest clients.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and general self-confidence in order to integrate into our experienced and mature team, who are very excited to share this project and their experience with an intern hoping to gain extensive business experience. Ability to work remotely, with focus and professionalism.
- Business Development/Consultancy interests and the importance of strategic data
- Conduct background research to deliver value-added market and business knowledge in the form of credible, stakeholder-ready documentation
- Responsible for closely monitoring specific markets, using both research tools and business contacts, and highlighting potential opportunities to support Consultants with data & admin reports
- Produce comprehensive reports, detail the relevant target companies, possible market sources, and candidates for an assignment.
- To assist in consultant-led campaigns and emails
- Utilize online and proprietary database search engines to identify high quality results.
- Capture market insights gathered during a project and share them with consultants and Knowledge Analysts.
- Collaborate with administrative support in the creation of status reports
- Work closely with the knowledge analyst team to capture both search and non-search-related information in the database.
- Assist the team in ongoing strategy & data teams in answering specific business questions which will require:
- Cleaning and preparing data for analysis & exploratory data analysis
- Keep a pulse on day-to-day performance data to identify relevant areas for deeper analysis and assistance
- Use tools for the creation of recurring reports
- Input advises on improvements and adapted systems
- Data management – Focus and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint and database navigation
- Solid understanding of business markets, or desire to learn
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Commercial or business-related career interests.
- Deep fluency in English.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points, and provide relevant insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce succinct, relevant documentation for clients and the team.
- Highly organized – developing time management and prioritization skills.
- Practical credible experience with market leader in its field and renowned globally.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and high-level training and development opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Business expenses and bonus Compensation are available when fully trained
- Remote working after Training, one on one ‘Covid safe’ office visits in Business Bay Dubai are required for the first week.
- A full-time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.