Internship: Executive Recruitment Researcher & Business Development
A Forward-thinking, fast paced company of credible standing is looking to hire an intern with strong desire for high caliber business marketplaces, and High Caliber Executive Recruitment.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail and general self confidence in order to integrate into our experienced and mature team, who are very excited to share this project and their experience with an intern hoping to gain extensive business experience. Ability to work remotely, with focus and professionalism.
- Business Development interests
- Conduct background research to deliver value-added market and client knowledge in the form of credible, client-ready documentation
- Where appropriate, attend pitches and client meetings (online) with supervision
- Responsible for closely monitoring specific markets, using both research tools and business contacts, and highlighting potential opportunities to support Consultants
- Executive recruitment search Process
- Produce comprehensive reports, which details the relevant target companies, possible market sources and candidates for an assignment.
- Utilize online and proprietary database search engines to identify high-quality candidates.
- Capture market insights gathered during a project and share with Consultants and Knowledge Analysts.
- Liaise with colleagues in other offices.
- Collaborate with administrative support in the creation of client status reports
- Knowledge Management
- Work closely with the Knowledge Analyst team to capture both search and non-search-related information in the database.
- Data updates and controls with reports
- Marketing (I.T) / Business or Language majors preferred; but not essential
- Solid understanding of business markets, or desire to learn
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Commercial or business-related career interests.
- Absolute fluency in English.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce succinct, relevant documentation for clients and the team.
- Data management – Focus and attention to detail.
- Highly organized – developing time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical credible experience with market leaders in its field and renown professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Business expenses, and bonus Compensation are available when fully trained
- Remote working after Training, one on one ‘Covid safe’ office visits in Business Bay Dubai required for the first week.
- A full-time, possible paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.