Job Location: Riyadh and Jeddah
The Company: International Pharmaceutical Organization
Therapeutic area Experience:: Liver Disease experience/Pediatric Hepatology knowledge.
- Medical Background (Medicine or Pharmacy degree).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation.
- Highly motivated and capable to learn large amounts of scientific content, and communicate it in a clear, concise fashion through letters and presentations.
- Intellectual curiosity about the field of science/medicine.
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment.
- Excellent self-management skills and ability to adapt services based on customer needs.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to plan, organize and manage time efficiently, as well as support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Position is 70% field based and 30% office based.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience
- Provide medical knowledge and scientific update within the therapy areas for external and internal stakeholders, and scientific information management and dissemination.
- Map and Identify KOL’s and establish scientific partnership with the KOLs and selected HCPs involved in the patient care within the therapy area.
- Present clinic and disease state information to a variety of audiences upon requests and/or according to country medical plans.
- Ensure appropriate scientific exchange with HCPs by fostering fair and balanced medical and scientific communications that are not misleading.
- Provide medical input on development of medical brand plan and strategies.
- May be involved in responding, within defined timelines and quality standards, to unsolicited inquiries from HCPs and other stakeholders.
Targets will be number of clinics/hospitals visited, patients enrolled, KOLs identified, activities organized, etc.
For those matching the criteria’s above you can send your CVs to Namiya: email@example.com