Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Develops a clear, well-communicated business vision and strategy that can be reflected in a focused, lean, energized organization. Oversee the implementation of the vision and strategy into tactical plans.
- Sponsors complex change throughout the business unit that drives competitive advantage. Makes difficult decisions that have great impact.
- Strengthen the organization by creating a winning spirit and by developing an excellence-oriented and customer-focused culture, fostering innovation, and building teams that fully exploit all market opportunities, internal systems, programs, and tools.
- Drives the culture within the organization, leads by examples behaviors of curious and inspire while being self-aware and creating a culture of feedback.
- Establishes a strong culture of collaboration with all divisions.
- Develops leaders for the business unit – leverages the talent management process as a way to identify, develop and retain the “best of the best” over the long term.
- Facilitates talent exchange with the organization Identifies and recruits key leaders from external sources as required. Ensures availability of diverse talent to meet business goals.
- Drives effective cooperation with relevant functions to avoid duplication and ensure a best in class environment. Participate actively in global and regional forums, to align with global and local strategic decisions.
- Drive for Superior Results
- Drives Financial Targets
- Build Effective Product Portfolio
- Ensure Internal and External Links within the organization
Requirements & Qualifications:
- University degree in business, advanced degree preferred
- Multinational Pharmaceutical background
- Strong finance skills and proven track-record of P&L responsibility preferred
- Proven ability to successfully manage and motivate teams of diverse backgrounds
- Proven sales and marketing management ability
- Well-developed understanding of regulatory and market environments
- Track record of building highly engaged, collaborative and diverse team
- Track record of building strong relationships with medical experts in regulatory bodies, customers, and/or media
- Ability to prepare cross-functionally the market for launches and product commercialization procedures
- Understands mechanisms of action for key and competitor products
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant