Business Development Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you are a passionate and ambitious professional looking for an opportunity to make an impact, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Sales Associate – Professional Services and Executive Search to join our team. As the Business Development Sales Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans to drive sales. In this role, you will identify new business opportunities, increase brand awareness, and develop relationships with current and potential customers. You must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to increase sales and market share.
- Identify new business opportunities and create strategies to capitalize on them
- Develop relationships with current and potential customers.
- Generate revenue in your area of specialization in a target-driven environment.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking in order to attract business from potential companies.
- Engage and build relationships & trust with the clients in the most professional & ethical manner.
- Build strategies on maximizing the output and revenue generation for self and team.
- Sales experience will include either management of a Key Account, and in finding and winning major deals, with clear understanding of the sales process associated with complex solution-based sales.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team working skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into potential solutions, leading the internal and external sales process from start to finish.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of an opportunity, both with the client and internally
- Ability to handle client contract negotiations.
- Ability to strategize market intelligence to develop and target potential opportunities.
- Be a partner to the client, customer centric and quality driven approach.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, associations.
- Prepare reports and present findings to senior management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or related field
- 5+ years of proven sales or business development experience
- HR Consultation experience is preferrable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
What you will benefit!
- Learning from the best senior professionals from various practice groups
- Multi Sector Projects exposure
- Flexible/Remote Work
- Business Council Associations memberships
Apply now to join our team of professionals!
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Namiya Hashim – Executive Search and Client Relationship Associate