Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Identify the key policy priorities and levers for business strategy.
- Develop government affairs, advocacy, and public policy agenda in full alignment with short and long-term business goals.
- Monitor external environment in MEA Institutions, MEA-wide, and all markets within the region with a focus on KSA, North Africa, Turkey, South Africa, and across category responsibility to track policy trends.
- Spot risks and business opportunities.
- Deliver coherent and sophisticated environmental analysis and policy insight to business
- Provide monthly reports on trends, and progress against annual objectives.
- Be the internal thought leader in developing company positions on key issues affecting the CH business and industry and achieve senior management sign-off.
- Develop win-win policies and create a fact base to effectively advocate with policymakers and other audiences to achieve desired business and reputation/trust objectives.
- The stakeholder mapping and outreach the manager is expected to build and maintain relationships with key health authorities, policymakers, industry players, and relevant industry associations/think thanks in MEA; to advocate for better access to consumer healthcare products across different channels
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
- Previous experience working with government affairs or public affairs role in an FMCG, pharmaceutical, or healthcare company
- Experience from working in a company or public institution; maybe within a related field such as communications, regulatory affairs, or health economics.
- Fluent in English, Arabic
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant