Petrochemical Industrial Company
Lead, direct and motivate the inside supply chain team to develop core competencies, meet exceed customers’ expectations, ensure timely/accurate & successfully order processing
- Manage national & international distribution of sales of ‘Direct Sales’ and play significant role in order-to-delivery cycle for ‘Indirect Sales’
- Keep the sales channels updated with status of their orders after every two days’ and management with the position of sales allocation/ projection on weekly basis in order to evaluate the sales status & sales channel performance
- Monitor the progress of orders, through SAP and logistics Contractor’s reports received by email, on daily basis to ensure that delivery of hand orders is taking place smoothly and on time according to commitment with customers.
- Manage stock replenishment in European hubs and maintain required stock available for sales as per sales channel requirement.
- Work closely with planning team in conjunction with sales team, to finalize the grades and quantities for production for the following month to optimize monthly sales and to keep the stock on control level.
- Set out terms and conditions in the letter of credit with customers in order to avoid discrepancies and to ensure the payment security.
- Periodically assess the performance of ‘freight forwarders’ and ‘Shipping line agents’ to make sure services rendered are of standards and as per benchmark of export services and negotiate freight with shipping lines forwarders to the optimal level.
- Manage train and develop supply chain team and keep them abreast of changes in export rules and regulations to handle sales operational activities effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare weekly monthly and yearly sales report and analysis for the management to help those making decisions.
- Being a power user of SAP, identify the requirements and advice IT department to map configure them into SAP SD module to make the workflow automated.
- Revisit quarterly supply chain procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of sales operational handling.
- Prioritizing and meeting defined targets and focus in time managed outputs.
- Synthesize sales data into comprehensive reports.
6 to 8 years of extensive experience of supply chain
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written & speaking skills in English and Arabic
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Good interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant