Telecommunication Group Company with wide range of world class services, products & plans.
Major Areas of Responsibility
IoT GTM strategy planning and execution
Push and creates pipeline
Prospects and qualifies leads
Specialized by Mobility IoT, Vehicle Tracking, Fleet Management and related services, Smart
City IoT, Connected Buildings, BMS, smart districts.
Ownership of Revenue Target and forecast
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a [Go To Market] short and long-term strategies for the IoT mobility and smart city verticals responsible for.
- Execute the GTM strategy with sales, customers and partners.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of solutions and project sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Pull resources from other IoT experts to achieve the GTM strategy.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients
- Preparing presentation material for the client and researching on their needs
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure the transfer of knowledge
- Qualify business opportunities, handle different customer proposals at the same time and with different maturity status
- Develop commercially viable propositions, with minimized risk and aligned with the strategy of both the client and the company
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure e2e excellence in customer experience and business growth for the digital solution category
- Effectively communicate different implementation strategies with customers and evaluate and assess different implementation options
- Collaborate with the verticals architects & product marketing teams across digital solutions to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline
- Contributes to the implementation of the overall business strategy by meeting business customer demands as a subject matter expert in platform and solution delivery regarding complex bespoke solutions
- Plan and execute innovation and emerging business trends to take new ideas/ opportunities from the ideation phase to the incubation phase
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar roles as Product
- Management, Sales, Business Development, track record & reference of projects completed preferably in Mobility,
- Smart city, Fleet Management, Vehicle Tracking, route optimization & Telecom sectors, Connected Buildings, BMS, smart districts.
- Track record & reference of successful launching of
- Projects [preferred Mobility IoT], products and Solutions,
- Concept papers, Business Case Financials, product management for Business segments.
- 10+ years of experience in a job in the KSA market(preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- KSA residency & Driving License.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration /Computer Engineering/ Engineer
- Master on Business Administration / Marketing
Languages: English and Arabic
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Nationality: KSA National preferred or Arab.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant