Telecommunication Group Company with wide range of world class services, products & plans.
Major Areas of Responsibility
The Sr. Project Manager for front-end channels (Portals, Mobile, and Call Center) will be responsible for managing the implementation and delivery of the portals, mobile app, call center, and their interfaces with a health insurance integration bus platform and all back-end systems. Responsibilities will also include managing the analysis, design, development, implementation, and deployment from conception to initiation to closure. He/she will utilize technical knowledge and experience in order to effectively influence the implementation of the portals, mobile app, call center and back-end integration. He/she will work closely with the programme management team to create a central control point/interface among the various vendors, solution providers, and the client organization
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of the portals, mobile app, call center, and back-end implementation projects and resources, and report to the Applications Sr. Programme Manager, and higher management as required.
- Interact with partners and suppliers to ensure their full commitment on scope, quality, cost, and time in accordance with the agreed-upon project baselines focusing on the portal, mobile app, call center, and back-end implementation.
- Devise the project governance and the processes and procedures that ensure that the governance is adhered to by the project team and the vendors and suppliers
- Ensure proper engagement of the project stakeholders throughout the project implementation from initiation to closure to ensure scopes and objectives are well defined, agreed, and signed-off and delivered as per the stakeholders’ expectations and requirements.
- Use his/her managerial expertise in implementing and launching omni-channels (web portals, mobile apps, call center etc…) to a wide range of users from public audience to internal users within private organizations in order to effectively manage the implementation and launch of the portals, mobile app and call center.
- To ensure that the project implementation is steered towards providing the best user experience on the portals/mobile app/call center relying on the best practices in the industry
- End to end management of the internal and external dependencies of the portals/mobile app/call center on internal and external systems and 3rd parties
- Contribute to the development and execution of the project SOW and charters
- Develop and manage the portals/mobile app/call center and back-end implementation project plan.
- Contribute to the development, alignment and management of the overall master integrated schedule (MIS) working closely with the Sr. Programme Manager for Apps and the Sr. Programme Planner and partners
- Work closely with the project team and vendors to identify and manage the implementation of the portals/mobile app/call center key deliverables including wireframes, technical designs, visual designs, IVR script, test plan, system integration
- Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc…
- Interface with other organizations, vendors, and partners to identify and manage dependencies and interdependencies of the project to ensure hurdle or roadblocks are cleared ahead of time throughout the implementation of the project
- Manage the project based on project management disciplines, e.g. risks, issues, quality, budgets, resources, change management, stakeholder management.
- Represent the project in regular progress updates within PMO, partners and suppliers.
- Ensure the project is executed with proper project management discipline on time, per scope, and budget.
- Responsible for achieving successful results and outputs as planned in the strategic and work plans.
- Responsible for coordinating work among resources and suppliers
- Responsible for communication management planning to ensure the stakeholders are well informed.
- Responsible for preparing plans for all management objectives, including risks, quality, schedules, costs, scope, integration, and changes.
- Oversee the tracking of strategic project risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact on the benefits realization for the project and takes action to minimize the impact.
- Manage and control the integrated change control process of the project.
- Monitor and control the project throughout by conducting regular performance measurement to ensure no deviation from the agreed baselines
- Escalate to senior management as and when necessary to ensure that no issues are hindering the project progress and the team’s ability to deliver on time
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in Portals and Mobile apps across different platforms including iOS & Android management services.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in call center & IVR project implementation.
- Experience & understanding of healthcare management information system.
- Experience in vendor and 3rd party management, including managing relationships over extended periods of time and over multiple projects.
- Experience in procurement processes, tender management (RFP/RFQ) & contract management.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies. Proficient in MS Project or equivalent
- Experience in leading and managing the project (preferred in the KSA region)
- Very good English and Arabic business, technical communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, and serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Work Breakdown Structure generation.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science or similar
- Certified Project Manager PMI PMP or Prince 2
Languages: English and Arabic
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Nationality: KSA National preferred or Arab.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant