Telecommunication Group Company with wide range of world class services, products & plans.
Major Areas of Responsibility
The Sr. Project Manager for Applications will be responsible for managing the implementation and delivery of the applications for the Interoperable Electronic Health Record systems and the Health Service Bus (HSB), but not limited to, analysis, design, development, implementation, and deployment from conception to initiation to closure. He/she will utilize technical knowledge and experience in order to effectively influence the implementation of the projects. He/she will work closely with the programme management team to create a central control point/interface among the various vendors, solution providers and the client organization. The role will include managing strategic healthcare insurance integration systems, defining the scope of projects, and taking responsibility for global project delivery from initiation to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of the Interoperable Electronic Health Record (iEHR) and the Health
- Service Bus (HSB) platform projects and resources, and report to Sr. Programme
- Manager and higher management as required.
- Interact with partners and suppliers to ensure their full commitment on scope, quality, cost and time in accordance with the agreed-upon project baselines.
- Devise the project governance and the processes and procedures that ensure that the governance is adhered to by the project team and the vendors and suppliers
- Ensure proper engagement of the project stakeholders throughout the project implementation from initiation to closure to ensure scopes and objectives are well defined, agreed and signed-off and delivered as per the stakeholders’ expectations and requirements.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the project SOW and charters
- Develop and manage the implementations project plan for Interoperable Electronic
- Health Record (iEHR) systems and the Health Service Bus (HSB) platform.
- Contribute to the development, alignment and management of the overall master integrated schedule (MIS) working closely with the Sr. Programme Planner and partners.
- Interface with other organizations, vendors and partners to identify and manage dependencies and interdependencies of the project to ensure hurdle or roadblocks are cleared ahead of time throughout the implementation of the project.
- Manage the project based on project management disciplines, e.g. risks, issues, quality, budgets, resources, change management, stakeholder management.
- Represent the project in regular progress updates within PMO, partners and suppliers.
- Ensure the project is executed with proper project management discipline on time, per scope and budget.
- Responsible for achieving successful results and outputs as planned in the strategic and work plans.
- Responsible for coordinating work among resources and suppliers.
- Responsible for communication management planning to ensure the stakeholders are well informed.
- Responsible for preparing plans for all management objectives, including risks, quality, schedules, costs, scope, integration, and changes.
- Oversee the tracking of strategic project risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact on the benefits realization for the project and takes action to minimize the impact.
- Manage and control the integrated change control process of the project.
- Monitor and control the project throughout by conducting regular performance measurement to ensure no deviation from the agreed baselines
- Escalate to senior management as and when necessary to ensure that no issues are hindering the project progress and the team’s ability to deliver on time
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in Project Management services.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Interoperable Electronic Health Record systems (iEHR) and the Health Service Bus (HSB) and healthcare insurance systems.
- Experience & understanding of HL7 standards
- Experience & understanding of FHIR standards
- Experience in vendor and 3rd party management, including managing relationships over extended periods of time and over multiple projects.
- Experience in procurement processes, tender management (RFP/RFQ) & contract management.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies. Proficient in MS Project or equivalent
- Experience in leading and managing project (preferred in the KSA region)
- Very good English or Arabic business, technical communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Work Breakdown Structure generation.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science or similar
- Certified Project Manager PMI PMP or Prince 2
Languages: English and Arabic
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Nationality: KSA National preferred or Arab.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant