Healthcare (multinational organization)
Main tasks / Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Executive GM of the Middle East.
- Represents the organization in Egypt in front of the authorities.
- Define and report the market potential and needs for Oncology, Neurosurgery, and Software products in Egypt.
- Identify all opportunities for new client development and develop a short, medium- and long-term strategy for conversion.
- Identify opportunities to expand product portfolio into existing customer sites, plan and document a process from needs identification to client conversion.
- Develop a sales strategy to increase sales into customer sites, working alongside Marketing to create sales campaigns.
- Monitor, review and support the full utilization and adoption of CLM (CRM tool) in Egypt.
- Create and manage the budget sales and profit goals for the defined market.
- Develop new and established client relationships including distributor management.
- Report activities, prospective sales, actual orders and sales, customer projects, and business opportunities/threats.
- Track and verify that the overall profitability of the Business Unit operation is in line with budget goals.
- Actively interact with other functions and operations within the Group to ensure timely delivery of products as well as giving active market input to the product development process.
- Establish a creative, dynamic, and empowered open work environment integrating the Group Values throughout the Business Unit’s operations.
- Retain, monitor, coordinate and deploy the operative business needs and promote cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration within the Business Unit.
- Measure and review the operational performance of the Business Unit, highlighting and communicating any improvements where necessary.
- Take responsibility for managing a sales team, attraction, retention, and development of the capabilities (competencies, knowledge, skills, and experience).
- Ensure that regular face-to-face performance and coaching meetings.
- Ensure sales employees have a meaningful annual performance planning and evaluation meeting.
- Profit &Loss financial management.
- Interface with multiple functional leaders.
Main Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase Revenue
- Re-organization of sources/teams
- Development of People & Teams