Multinational Asset Management Organization
- Proactively dealing with queries from clients and prospects and any other activities part of the client servicing and sales process.
- Support in the preparation work for marketing to prospective investors and the coverage of client relationships from a client service perspective.
- Research support on marketing intelligence and regulatory developments to support the Middle East sales and client servicing team.
- Active member of the Middle East sales teams meetings with clients and prospects to understand key strategies and investment views.
- Managing efficiently and accurately the Salesforce / CRM data
- Support in developing new reporting and sales dashboards on Salesforce to enhance the sales process and report to senior management.
- Responsible for RFPs and presentation materials and updating of internal client servicing procedure notes.
- Support in managing the client onboarding process, in collaboration with the compliance team.
- Support servicing team in roadshows/events and seminar development, working with other teams and following up on any issues.
- Understand and keep abreast of the investment process and style of the relevant investment strategies.
- Keep abreast of portfolio changes across the range of products, and help communicate these effectively to clients and prospects.
- Keep abreast of the administration and dealing procedures in relation to strategies and funds, where appropriate.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience within the institutional investment market
- English fluent; Arabic speaker preferred, but not essential
- Good understanding of different asset classes and both active fundamental and quantitative investment approaches
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and internal stakeholders
- IMC holder or willing to study to this level
- Strong emphasis on relationship building, client and prospect satisfaction and service, including responding to clients on a timely basis
- Aiming for best in class, attention to detail and accuracy in all matters
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- High energy level
- Flexible mindset with a willingness to learn and improve processes
- Focused and organized
- Ability to liaise across the Company at all levels
- Strong team player
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Desire to further career in client servicing and relationship management
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant