Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Understand and keep current with Import / Export Legislation and Requirements for countries in this region .
- Pre-empt/understand the future direction of company in developing / new country entry and the impact on the Logistics/Service function.
- Manage service delivery within the defined mission critical service response targets.
- Continuously evaluate relationships and educate to ensure distributors fit current and future business import and export requirements in local country.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships to drive improvements in key business areas.
- Develop cross functional relationships to understand company needs, work collectively to develop and implement strategies that support those needs.
- Actively participate as stakeholder regarding regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with supplier(s) to actively monitor supplier performance to KPI, SLA and business critical areas.
- Manages the completion of Regional Logistics corrective action plans.
- Own Regional Logistics quarterly business review process and planning back into Global Service.
- Direct, plan and manage a Regional spare parts logistics organization that is credible and visible throughout the corporation with focus on customer satisfaction (availability of spares parts and delivery performance) and cost efficiency.
- Stakeholder Management with internal and external parties.
- Set up the process and manage radioactive sources shipment and return.
- Optimize service delivery in this region to equal rest of world customer in parts delivery standards and in particular to speed of import from Global Stores in Europe / USA/APAC into Middle East and Africa market while always optimizing Inventory.
- Authorize shipments when outside normal FRU’s – P1’s / non FRU’s
- Invoice approval for all invoicing from these suppliers
- Raising corrective actions against Logistics Partners
- Deviation to contract KPI approval
- NFO approval
- Approve shipping documentation
- Act on feedback from customers and the regions to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Recommend decisions for the company Logistics Platform in accordance to the business directives and strategy in conjunction with stakeholders within the organization
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bi – Lingual Arab / English Essential
- Educated to Degree Level (preferable Supply Chain Management / Logistics)
- Demonstrated work experience, with focus on Logistics Importation of spare parts in Middle East / Africa Region environment with high focus on Import and Export experience in this developing and challenging market as well as order handling, inventory management, warehouse operations, planning to transportation and distribution.
- Proven experience negotiating and administrating customs / brokers interactions.
- Strong ability to influence effectively for desired results is a must.
- Track record successfully working with internal and or external stakeholders to manage the performance and Logistics and Service Delivery management.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to set goals and provide positive and constructive feedback respectfully to build positive relationships and improve business results.
- Requisite interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and build relationships with distributors, customs regimes, brokers , suppliers, and regional teams at multiple levels in the organization.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and insights and translate those insights into actions.
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst delivering on goals and objectives.
- Proven record of leading and executing transformational change
- Customer focused with proven record of improving customer satisfaction
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant