Multinational in Diagnostics Business
- Lead and oversee all regional aspects of commercial operations, including sales, contracts, customer support and tactical marketing in the designated region.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and exceed region’s quarterly and annual revenue, strategic objectives, profit goal and market share goals while implementing strategies and goals through management of direct and indirect sales channels
- Effectively and accurately manage forecasting and pipeline reporting related to revenue, client acquisition, marketing programs
- Develop and implement business strategies related to sales force performance, data utilization and information management
- Team with Regional Marketing and Sales Operations to develop opportunities, drive new revenue, create and implement entry plans for new markets.
- Develop executive level relationships with key customers to advance individual opportunities and client relationships
- Build successful teams and motivate staff to ensure optimal alignment and performance
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and high-performance. Communicate the company vision and culture through words and actions; model company values.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 +years of sales related experience across the European market. 5+ years of experience of managing people/teams
- Must have a strong people management skill and experience in creating and leading high performing teams
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution; MBA or equivalent
- Life Science or equivalent industry-related experience preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
- The jobholder should possess the qualifications, experience and skills set out below to meet the requirements of the role as well as embrace the company Values
- Operates with transparency and humility
- Acts as a role model for high ethical standards and code of conduct, including Diversity and Inclusion in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Pleasure working in multicultural environment and matrix structure
- Must be able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality awareness.
- Adept at building and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
- Travel minimum 50% –regional and some international travel is required.
- Must be fluent in English – Arabic and/or French language is a plus.