Our client has over 10 years of experience in providing fast-track market access to Rare Disease and specialty pharmaceutical companies looking to expand into the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. It is the regional leader in Rare Diseases and the only regional company to have Gene Therapy expertise. A financially sound and privately owned company, based in the Dubai, U.A.E. It also has an office in US in the heart of the Biotech hub and in Europe. Operating through evidence-based medicine and the highest ethical standards, our client provides its partners with fast and sustainable market access solutions into the MENA region. Our client employs highly qualified and experienced MSLs and KAMs. It offers regulatory, medical, PV and logistical support. Armed with knowledge of the local business culture and the vast network of trusted partners, our client’s expertise allows it to create market opportunities for innovative healthcare products and services.
MENA represents a great opportunity for rare disease companies Genetic Disorders are Prevalent due to rate of consanguineous marriages, large family size, older child bearing age. 2.8 million rare disease patients. Early Market Access Programs. Prevalent patient advocacy groups. Improved Regulatory Fast Track Environment for rare and orphan drugs. The role will be dedicated to lead their new business line in Neurology disease for profitable growth and build a strong team to achieve the growth.
This position report to the CEO.
- Responsible entirely for P&L.
- Recruit and deploy staff for Business Unit.
- Launch new innovative product in neurological indication through collaboration with the multinational partner.
- Work closely with local distributors to manage forecast, orders, local stocks and payments.
- Oversee and implement regional strategy for Private and Institutional Markets.
- Oversee Regulatory submissions and Market Access inclusion in tenders and formularies.
- At least 4 years of recent experience in Neurology.
- Previous work in regional role in sales and/or marketing.
- Strong Network with KOL’s and Stakeholders.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in launching products under NPS scheme.
- Worked in Multinational companies for at least 10 years.
- Managed directly teams and worked in cross functional setting.
- Fluent at least in written and verbal English and Arabic is a plus.
Scientific Degree: MD or Pharmacist only.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant