- Ensure team applies appropriate marketing approach to create a healthy pipeline to drive consistent growth.
- Respond to changing business needs and fast paced environment – evolving the team charter and priorities to meet those requirements.
- Ensure alignment of Field marketers & managers to appropriate cross-functional teams and strategies.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, refine, improve and report on impact of programs.
- Understand Sales cycle optimization, customer life cycle, and demand funnel marketing.
- Execute and build on current Marketing strategies and programs to increase the quantity and quality of leads as well as brand visibility across the region.
- Work with Sales & Marketing to establish campaign goals, deliver creative guidance, segment definition, schedules and performance metrics.
- Provide specific strategic direction to the team based on campaign effectiveness and Market to metrics.
- Work closely with the web strategy team for campaign creative and development, as well as providing impactful metrics from demand generation campaigns.
- Analyze Marketing Funnel metrics by stage, conversion and acceleration of suspect, inquiry and marketing qualified leads.
- Manage and own demand funnel metrics, Marketing qualified leads, campaign timeline, and budget of all campaigns.
- Proactively engage with the sales and product marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Drive innovative and best-in-class marketing plans across the finish line for optimal ROI
- Efficiently manage the team budget allocation
- Stakeholder in strategic business initiatives impacting customers.
- Drive stakeholder management
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- 10+ years marketing experience in similar industry
- Experience developing and executing successful plans to drive pipeline and revenue
- Experience managing field marketing resources
- Experience with ERP tools
- Ability to bring new ideas to increase efficiency of existing processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic: both verbal and written
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making, and organization skills resulting in consistent meeting of deadlines
- Management skills and experience mentoring and growing employees.
- Presentational experience: in-person and via webinar to internal and external audiences
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Energetic, high performer willing to take initiative and drive visionary strategy across a team
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant