Multinational Healthcare Organization
The Marketing Director will be an entrepreneurial team player, with strong marketing, leadership, field marketing, management and communication skills (verbal, presentation and writing). They will have experience mentoring and/ or managing individual contributors and inspire their best work. The ideal candidate brings a passion for enabling their team and orchestrating strategy across multiple channels and departments to drive a cohesive and scalable demand, build pipeline plan that allows sales teams to exceed their quotas. He or she has proven success running data, driven marketing programs that deliver measurable growth; and a track record of collaborating with sales to deliver the marketing tools they need. This person has the skills and experience to drive vision and execution by gaining buy-in and support cross-functionally.
- Ensure team applies appropriate marketing approach to create a healthy pipeline to drive consistent growth.
- Respond to changing business needs and fast paced environment – evolving the team charter and priorities to meet those requirements.
- Ensure alignment of Field marketers & managers to appropriate cross-functional teams and strategies.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, refine, improve and report on impact of programs.
- Understand Sales cycle optimization, customer life cycle, and demand funnel marketing.
- Execute and build on current Marketing strategies and programs to increase the quantity and quality of leads as well as brand visibility across the region.
- Work with Sales & Marketing to establish campaign goals, deliver creative guidance, segment definition, schedules and performance metrics.
- Provide specific strategic direction to the team based on campaign effectiveness and Market to metrics.
- Work closely with the web strategy team for campaign creative and development, as well as providing impactful metrics from demand generation campaigns.
- Analyze Marketing Funnel metrics by stage, conversion and acceleration of suspect, inquiry and marketing qualified leads.
- Manage and own demand funnel metrics, Marketing qualified leads, campaign timeline, and budget of all campaigns.
- Proactively engage with the sales and product marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Drive innovative and best-in-class marketing plans across the finish line for optimal ROI
- Efficiently manage the team budget allocation
- Stakeholder in strategic business initiatives impacting customers.
- Drive stakeholder management
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- 10+ years marketing experience in similar industry
- Experience developing and executing successful plans to drive pipeline and revenue
- Experience managing field marketing resources
- Experience with ERP tools
- 4+ years of management experience leading marketing professionals and at least 5+ years of cross-functional leadership and working with sales professionals (with examples of projects, the impact, etc.)
- Ability to bring new ideas to increase efficiency of existing processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic: both verbal and written
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making, and organization skills resulting in consistent meeting of deadlines
- Management skills and experience mentoring and growing employees.
- Presentational experience: in-person and via webinar to internal and external audiences
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Energetic, high performer willing to take initiative and drive visionary strategy across a team
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant