It is a multinational pharmaceutical company, specialized in the discovery, development, and delivery of therapies for the treatment of neurological diseases to patients worldwide.
Driven by the commitment to patients and the strong business foundation, the Company remains committed to furthering Neurology’s disease research and treatment, aiming to help address the unmet needs in certain conditions of neurology diseases, with an emphasis on early-stage disease.
This position report to the Country General Manager.
Purpose and Scope
- The purpose of the role is to shape the Market Access strategy in Saudi Arabia and implement local access strategies, tactics and frameworks.
- The role involves commanding an excellent understanding of the healthcare systems Saudi Arabia, analyzing trends, generating insights, supporting countries in implementing Company value and access strategies, and driving the creation of value for payers. The goal is to enable fast and sustained access of Company innovative medicine to patients, healthcare systems and Company.
- The role has high visibility and exposure to senior leadership, and requires a high level of leadership skills, top-notch access capabilities, and strong cross-functional collaboration with regional/country teams and functions.
- Collaborate closely with business units and other cross-functional teams to reach country targets Understand, digest and disseminate Global Market Access and Regional strategies – Deliver fast, innovative and sustainable access of Company new launches to patients
- Develop localized value proposition with robust pharmaco-economic tactics and tools and adapted real-world evidence program
- Localize and implement Global strategies in access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research, key account management and other access-relevant fields
- Provide Market Access input into financial planning cycles with reliable analyses of price-volume mix impacts and key Market Access risks and opportunities
- Drive capability building, upskilling initiatives and operational excellence within Market Access and cross-functional teams
- Identify and communicate evolutions and trends in health care environment with potential impact on pricing, reimbursement, formulary listing and value assessment, and co-shape countries’ strategic access plans and capabilities
- Drive external stakeholder engagement by connecting and building partnerships with key access opinion leaders and facilitating regional projects and initiatives
- Lead internal team to develop robust business cases and achieve necessary Regional and Global alignments and approvals
- Provide input in relevant Regional and Global forums by co-shaping product strategies and tactics – Ensure qualitative and quantitative input in Budget and Strategic planning
- The preparation of applications for Tenders (economic evaluations & prices alignment) in accordance with published guidelines
- Generation of business opportunities through tender excellence initiatives aligned with P&MA strategies
- Leverage Market Access capabilities across the organization
- Lead the Key Account Management with a focus to develop a full stakeholder mapping, external engagement roadmap towards achieving a preferred partner status for Company and fast listing inclusion timings.
- Drive Key Account alignments across all functions internally
Scientific Degree: Life Sciences – MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
Languages: English and Arabic
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant