Forward-thinking, boutique consultancy of credible standing is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. Company is currently requiring new social media campaigns and SEO optimization.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and general self confidence in order to integrate into our experienced and mature team, who are very excited to share this project and their experience with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Assist with Virtual concepts – Meetings & development programs
- Infographics, presentation formats-based skills a benefit
- Social Media Content Development
- Corporate Branding Materials (word, ppt, excel,….)
- Panel Speaker Events Research
- Speaking Engagement Data Research
- White Papers
- Marketing/Business or Language major preferred but not essential
- Proven experience with Internet and social media platforms
- Solid understanding of business markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Absolute fluency in English.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Confidence to clarify understanding of information
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce succinct, relevant documentation
- Highly organized – developing time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Social Media platforms & tools.
- Practical experience/knowledge with social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Leadership Learning and Marketplace awareness.
- Flexible schedule for students
- Business expenses, and bonus Compensation available
- Remote working after Training, one on one Covid safe office visits in Business Bay Dubai required for the first week.
- Great autonomy into a digital world
- We set out with a view to recruiting our Interns on a full-time basis in the future…
- Unpaid Internship Program with a possible full time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.
Job Category: Internship
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai