Major Areas of Responsibility
- Drive HR strategy by ensuring alignment with Regional priorities
- Ensure the effective “delivery” of all HR programs and services
- Responsible for HR results/impact in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and financial results.
- Responsible for ensuring the needed Policies and Procedures are revised and approved
- Prioritize critical projects based on business needs and available resources.
- Facilitate and implement cultural change.
- Able to understand and capture organizational data when weighing business HR decisions and actions.
- Have solid credibility with Senior Management to maximize successful outcomes.
- Innovative thinking solutions across business segment(s)
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team
- Able to work across several geographies
- Learns fast, grasps the ‘essence’ and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent
- Business experience
- Solid understanding of functional HR roles and responsibilities and impact on the business
- At least 5 to 8 years of generalist HR experience is required