Capital Investment Company
The Head of Communications is responsible for managing and directing the organization’s internal and external communications. The Head of communications supervise public relations staff, creates communication strategies, and may serve as the key spokesperson and media contact for the organization.
Further responsibilities include the comprehensive planning and coordination of the organization’s communications and assist the Deputy CEO with reporting to the Board.
- Deliver effective brand architecture management across the company through ensuring brand positioning, tone, and identity are consistently applied and world-class standards are understood and are effective on all forms of communication.
- Develop a comprehensive written and media communications strategy which is aligned to the over-all needs and objectives of the company.
- Establish, publish, and set brand identity standards across the organization
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity.
- Develop standard sales and promotional literature that should be used in all business proposals, key marketing events and on the intranet, website, and other multimedia channels.
- Manage engagement tracking across various platforms to enable data-driven decisions.
- Ensure all promotional literature reflects current capability and adequately reflects future growth and capability plans to key customers in targeted markets as defined in the marketing strategy.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Manage the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Retain and engage all customers (internal and external) through building and maintaining clear channels of communication.
- Lead and manage a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals.
- Oversee the creation of an employee communications channel to maintain regular and continued contact with employees across company group.
- Enhance employee engagement through regular communication which inform and update employees about the organization’s key achievements, milestones, performance and / or significant changes.
- Manage communications annual budget and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum 12 years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience.
- Inclusive of a minimum 7 years of management experience.
- Ten years progressive experience in a similar role which includes;
- Developing communication plans and strategies for a medium to large size businesses.
- Experience in organization development, organization effectiveness.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant
Job Category: Head
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: UAE