Job Location: Dubai
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
List of Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Graphic Design major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Practical credible experience with the market leader in its field and renowned globally.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and high-level training and development opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Unpaid Internship Program with a possible full time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.