Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the management team to foster an agile organization while driving cross-business and cross-functional alignment with effectiveness and efficiency necessary to ensure the overall success.
- Responsible to drive growth and profitability of the business by formulating and executing the tactical plans and delivery of financial targets through fostering synergies, execution excellence and customer centricity.
- Ensure alignment of the Strategy with the Regional strategy and leads the implementation by creating alignment across functions and businesses to ensure short, medium and long-term business success.
- Ensure development and execution of tactical plans with particular focus on launch and commercial excellence and thereby deliver on financial growth and profitability targets agreed with
- Regional Management while managing all costs and budgets in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implement company’s vision, set objectives and provide clear direction to the organization.
- Lead and develop an effective team committed to delivering stretch targets and achieving both short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Work closely with Regional management to build and improve overall strategic organizational capability and enable a transparent, consistent and performance driven culture.
- Ensure that there are development plans for direct reports and that they are being implemented on the agreed timelines.
- Responsible for overseeing compliance and adherence to corporate SOP’s, local regulations and best practices as applicable.
- Identify the growth potential by analyzing financial and in-market performance.
- Responsible for monitoring key strategic/financial KPIs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with KOLs, industry associations and government representatives.