Multinational Diagnostics Company
Major Areas of Responsibility
The General Manager MENA will plan, direct and implement strategies to maximize revenue and increase market share for all products in the region. She/He develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential customers to meet commercial objectives.
The General Manager drive results through strong leadership skills, consistently championing and supporting a culture of continuous improvement, with an eye on reaching optimum performance through individuals and teams.
- Proven record of building a strong organization; ability to manage, mentor and coach team to success
- Proven successful record in commercial leadership, while functioning in a demanding, action-oriented environment. Must have proven credentials of building and leading a result focused high-performance team.
- Demonstrated strong strategic and analytical skills as well as solid business acumen, experience in profit and loss management and growth achievements.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and build relationships with upper management, global colleagues and internal departments such as Logistics, Regulatory, Legal, Customer Care, Finance, HR, and IT.
- Lead and oversee all regional aspects of commercial operations, including sales, contracts, customer support and tactical marketing in the designated region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed region’s quarterly and annual revenue, strategic objectives, profit goal and market share goals while implementing strategies and goals through management of direct and indirect sales channels
- Effectively and accurately manage forecasting and pipeline reporting related to revenue, client acquisition, marketing programs
- Develop and implement business strategies related to sales force performance, data utilization and information management
- Team with Regional Marketing and Sales Operations to develop opportunities, drive new revenue, create and implement entry plans for new markets.
- Develop executive level relationships with key customers to advance individual opportunities and client relationships
- Build successful teams and motivate staff to ensure optimal alignment and performance
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and high-performance. Communicate the company vision and culture through words and actions; model company values.
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 +years of sales related experience across the region. 5+ years of experience of managing people/teams
- Must have a strong people management skill and experience in creating and leading high performing teams
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution; MBA or equivalent
- Life Science or equivalent industry-related experience preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
- The jobholder should possess the qualifications, experience and skills set out below to meet the requirements of the role as well as embrace the companies Values
- Operates with transparency and humility
- Acts as a role model for high ethical standards and code of conduct, including Diversity and Inclusion in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Pleasure working in multicultural environment and matrix structure
- Must be able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality awareness.
- Adept at building and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders