Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Responsible for leading the entire KSA to its maximum potential, drive team performance by creating a high performing culture
- Responsible for the P&L of the program, driving revenue growth and profitability
- Drive improvement of NPS of the program and build strong and sustainable customer relationship
- Foresee risks, be proactive and predictive while developing mitigation plans for the program
- Ensures business continuity strategies, global and local, are established and maintained
- Establishes audit and review procedures to assess adequacy and efficiency of the procedures
- Ensure strong employee communications in the program through different forums, employee engagement etc.
- Network with other organizations to maximize best practices. Identifies cost saving opportunities
- The development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations
- The wellness of staff and implement policies in line with labor legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment
- Lead the transformation for business model in Saudi Arabia and accelerate localization.
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities and provide suggestions for business growth.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including, associations, public authorities and purchasing groups. Takes personal accountability and develops relationships with senior leaders of top strategic customers.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 10-12 years experiences in Middle East health care market (preferable), life science or medical device market, as e.g. head of sales and/or marketing or Managing Director with proven track record
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia health care system, reimbursement structures, funding and local tender/ procurement structures, regulations
- Experience in both selling through direct and via distributor management system, developing new business fields and setting up sales, service and support structures
- Experience in managing operational or structural change within an organization and knowledge of change management principles
- Open, approachable, and transparent personality
- Growth mind-set, strong believer of teamwork, communication and empowerment
- Ability to motivate, lead and retain talented people, and hold employees accountable
- Excellent level of verbal and written English
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant