Job Location: Dubai
Company: Family Holding Office with investments locally and internationally. With core business is in real estate and financial investments.
Line Manager: The GM will report to the Board of Directors (Members of the Board)
Direct Reports: All employees shall report to the GM, 8 employees.
- Manage and analyze the performance of portfolio assets.
- Analyze potential investment opportunities in real estate and financial assets and present investment recommendations to the Board.
- Liaise with external accountants, lawyers, banks and other service providers in each jurisdiction as required by the Group portfolio.
- Represent the company via regular liaisons with portfolio companies across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the office including management of the team of administrative staff, and supervision of the office’s various divisions.
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative management of the office, including but not limited to office supplies / procurement needs and maintenance requirements.
- Arrange and administer weekly or bi-weekly Board meetings to update the Directors on financial and operational matters.
- Arrange and administer shareholder meetings and AGM.
- Preparation of Board of Directors agendas and minutes.
- Follow up on Directors requests.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Previous experience in Family Holding office, preferably within the GCC region (preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in finance, real estate, corporate management, or related fields.
- Must understand UAE real estate and tax laws, as well as understand the British real estate market.
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant