Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Analyze and reconcile monthly reports for input and finalization of financial accounts to ensure correct and timorous reporting of monthly financials to Head office.
- Compile monthly financial packs to ensure correct reporting of results to Head office.
- Administer and implement all required year end accounting procedures to ensure accurate finalization of annual financial statements.
- Assets verification and maintain register.
- Oversee and control all creditors’ payments and debtors’ receivables to ensure correct and timorous payment of creditors/debtors in terms of policy and procedures, and ensuring control accounts are reconciled.
- Entries on ERP systems (AccPac, SAP) & maintenance.
- Qlickview for data extractions.
- Cognos Controller reporting.
- Develop and implement Best Operating Practices relating to Tax full proficiency (computation, returns, deferred tax, etc)
- Annual Budget, ROFOs, Order Intake, Net Sales analysis and reports
- Cash Management
- Analyzing the draft letter of credit and ensuring all the conditions can be fulfilled.
- Coordinating with order processing team to make sure the order is processed as per the Letter of Credit. Liaising with the bank for submitting documents/discrepancies.
- Implement and manage processes to mitigate fraud risk
- Verifying travel expense claim and timely payment of the same
- Making sure all CIPC-regulations are complied with (renewing trade license, renewal of rental contracts, employee resident visa etc.)
- Conduct morning team meetings and update the MD regarding daily operations
- CAPEX management (Assets, Demo Assets, Inventory)
- Developing, maintaining and presenting reports for top management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
- Closely monitor and improve the working capital in line with the Group target
- Monitoring budgets and comparing them with actual cost and revenues related to production, marketing and capital.
- Coordinating the preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L Account
- Implementing training courses (internal & external) for new recruits and existing staff
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Group policies and Getinge Group corporate manual
Requirements & Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus completed articles. ACCA, CPA, CIMA or MBA is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required.
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Strong presence with ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Financial modeling expertise a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to plan, implements, and administer financial information and control systems.
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting. • Understanding of financial accounting systems, preferably SAP and Cognos.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of pricing/budgeting tools and how to reflect operational changes in the tools.
- Well-experienced with Microsoft suite of products. Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills.
- 3-5 Years’ post article experience in a Finance Department in all functions of Finance (hands-on)
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant