Multinational Consumer Goods
- Develop and implement the EA strategies for a stable, sustainable, and predictable environment for the conventional business.
- Identify challenges and opportunities that could impact the business by monitoring and tracking legislative (new laws or law amendment proposals) initiatives that affect or could potentially affect the industry or the company.
- Establish and enhance relationships with relevant key external stakeholders to maintain and develop communication channels.
- Leverage the company’s responsible positions on their products to build trust and credibility with legislative stakeholders.
- Develop and execute initiatives, to raise awareness around organization activities in the assigned areas further enhancing the company’s image in the region.
- Liaise and coordinate with the industry representatives, to align on topics of common interest.
- Advocate, engage and gather intelligence regarding the industry related initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree in government, communications, public relations or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Candidate will ideally have good experience in the public sector and network, previous dealings/experience in negotiating with government bodies.
- Minimum of 8 years of directly related experience, including at least five years at a management level
- Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant