Job Location: Dubai
Initiate client relationship and Map, evaluate and research for qualified candidates to serve the clients’ needs.
List of Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support in the Longlist candidate’s organization: market mapping research (based on requirements), identification and initiate contacts with potential profiles of interviews
- Efficiently and effectively conduct search through different sources: EP Data base, ERP Tools, our Leadership Platforms.
- Make sure to comply with the full data scope for each profile: updated CV, RFI, other specific requirement.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Use efficiently and accurately ERP Tool for updating all the profiles and status of assigned projects and have all our clients’ data base updated.
- Preparing EP profiles and sending weekly reports to the client
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet, LinkedIn, universities, referrals, and other networking sites for recruitment.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential placement/candidates.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters and other admin tasks.
- Identifying potential Clients and reaching out to them, introduce them to Envision Partnership.
- Support in HR Consultancy projects: Leadership Assessment Centres, L&Ds.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in human resource management.
- Familiarity with ERP software is an advantage.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Absolute fluency in English.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points, and provide relevant insights.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce succinct, relevant documentation for clients and the team.
- Highly organized – developing time management and prioritization skills.
- Practical credible experience with the market leader in its field and renowned globally.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and high-level training and development opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Unpaid Internship Program with a possible full time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.