It is a government entity, that supports holistic early childhood development, through developing policies and laws, informing decision-making through research and transforming behavior.
The Company has developed a comprehensive strategy designed to help children thrive today, tomorrow, and for years to come, through realizing a powerful vision, one in which—
This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Report to the Executive Director of Knowledge and Impact
- Lead the Strategy Success Division
- Supervise Senior Specialists (in the areas of Strategic Success Measures, Future Foresight, and Global Knowledge Transfer) and oversee a team of up to 14 members
- Oversee the development and execution of the annual plan to achieve the strategy, including regular budget and progress tracking
- Be supported by a Managerial Assistant
- Engage team members, partners and other constituents. Developing strong and mutually an array of public and private entities—is vital to achieving our goals and objectives. You will exhibit diplomacy in both internal and external relationships to promote effective communication and collaboration and provide ongoing advisory and technical support to ensure success
- Oversee internal strategies as well as select external Early Childhood Development sector strategies.You will create and refine Early Childhood Development-related strategies in collaboration with internal divisions and relevant external partners. This will include developing key strategy resource requirements and budgets, overseeing the creation of annual plans, and managing the work of external partners.
- Set performance tracking methodology. You will work closely with the company leadership to define key metrics of success and strategic KPIs and to ensure KPI results are used to inform planning and strategy development.
- Oversee implementation and quality control for the Strategy and its related initiatives and activities. You will maintain a comprehensive view of all company programs, ensuring feasibility and acting to mitigate potential risk. This will include (i) overseeing the development and implementation of frameworks to ensure quality, (ii) establishing procedures and processes to ensure the successful implementation of strategic objectives and the timely completion of projects, and (iii) tracking performance and progress towards objectives and providing guidance as needed.
- You will advise and manage Senior Specialists. You will actively support the work of Senior Specialists, co-creating division-wide workplans and providing guidance in executing assignments and tackling challenges.
Qualifications and experience:
- Leading strategic planning and oversight with an emphasis on performance measurement and improvement.
- Developing and implementing strategies within complex environments.
- Working in management consulting.
- Facilitating effective and impactful stakeholder relations, especially in the areas of strategic decision-making, policy development, and service delivery.
- Managing multicultural teams, preferably in both public and private sectors and within an international context.
- Bachelor’s and preferably Master’s degree, in a relevant field (such as Management, MBA, or Public Health), or an equivalent.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nationality: UAE National
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant