Asset investment Company
Lead all marketing strategies, corporate communications, events sponsorships and placemaking to deliver as a fully integrated destination and position the company as a top regional experience developer in line with the corporate strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Destination Events Sponsorship strategy, focusing on Consumer and MICE events to help drive visitation and economic impact.
- Lead on the Placemaking strategy through engaging various stakeholders to oversee the delivery of the various elements of beautifying and placemaking.
- Lead and deliver the Marketing & Corporate Communications strategy for the company Corporate brand by ensuring alignment with overall company strategic goals,
- Lead and oversee the management of the pre-opening Marketing Budgets allocated to each asset under development, ensuring the development of the brand strategy to prelaunch campaign positioning of the new product.
- Provide strategic input and direction to the overall destination management strategy delivery through the experience Hub board seat.
- Oversee and manage the department teams and ensure strategic alignment across various initiatives.
- Oversee the development and monitor adherence of policies that effectively outlines the brand guidelines for Marketing and Communications functions across the company Corporate and company website, in line with strategic objectives and global leading practices.
- Oversee the company’s public relations and media relations framework and guidelines and ensure its effective implementation; direct public relations initiatives to ensure the company and brand represented are portrayed in the best possible manner.
- Oversee the development the overall marketing plan, guidelines, event calendars, and annual budget; monitor performance, ensure adherence to the guidelines ensuring maximum return from organizations marketing spend.
- Manage the department interactions with wider stakeholder community including government and public agencies and develop appropriate stakeholder engagement strategy to maintain strong relations.
- Ensure department plans and budgets are accurate and produced on time, approved, and factored into the company and departmental business plans and budgets.
- Oversee and direct various functional aspects of marketing services to ensure high quality support to the overall brand.
- Facilitate the identification of external agencies and service providers to underpin the company corporate objectives.
- Oversee, integrate and propose/ gain agreement for tactical plans, media and digital strategies and appropriate use of communication channels to support the company developmental objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities to maximize visitation, length of stay and subsequent yield and the broader community.
- Build and manage relationships with advertising agencies, vendors, and suppliers on all media related issues such as advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee all Corporate Communication plans for the establishment of a collaborative approach with the Corporate
- Communication Manager to ensure all internal and external communication plans are effective.
- Lead and manage Crisis communications for the company and brand, working in collaboration.
- Provide direction/guidance and motivate subordinates across the team to enhance performance and produce quality work; ensure that subordinates are continuously developed for higher levels.
- Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinate’s productivity and progress and identify training needs of team members to improve efficiency and ensure conformity with standard procedures and practices.
- Minimum 15–20 years of experience Communications, Marketing, and brand marketing. Managing Projects across multiple disciplines and involvement in developing overall corporate strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Marketing or related stream; Master’s in Business Administration is preferable
- Fluency in Arabic and English
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant