Multinational Healthcare Organization
The Digital Transformation Specialist will have a thorough understanding of both business and technology strategies and will leverage this insight to successfully support the design & delivery of the future digital platform for the organization.
- Translate business needs into relevant digital applications leveraging all new technologies at hand
- Prioritizing identified gaps to define a digital transformation strategy and create a digital roadmap, that is connected with the functional vision and strategy
- Be a leader in understanding, testing, and scaling new technologies and trends in end-to-end supply chain
- With an execution-focused mentality, roll up your sleeves, working with various teams to drive stakeholder / customer success and turn those findings into scalable processes and tools
- Define and build your own scorecard to continuously monitor and analyze roadmap durability, backlog health, velocity, quality, throughput, product performance and use this data to drive improvements
- Integration and effective deployment of IT tools, AI, ML into daily operations
- Driving digital capability development and culture into the integrated sales function
- Measuring impact and productivity
- Planning of project pipeline with respect to budget and deliverables
- Coordinating project teams
- Assuring the sustainability of client relationships
- Design, develop, test, roll out and optimize a range of apps and websites, journey flows and conversion funnels
- Oversee entire lifecycle of the pipeline and has deep knowledge of the specific product/channel and its features in order to develop & maintain.
- Identifies and prioritizes stakeholders, builds sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
- Understand and leverage digital channels and technologies (e.g. iOS, Android, HTML, AI, Cloud, ML etc.) that change the environment.
- Try new technologies and services, explores digital opportunities to boost digital sales and engagement.
- Create innovation in digital product journeys with prioritized features to drive value in short delivery cycles
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- +10 years of Extensive experience in the Digital sector with a background in technology/system development and project delivery.
- Advanced Analytics solutions experience
- Experience in a high level commercial position involving client management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams
- Good at data analysis and data driven decision making ability
- Experienced in digital technologies and innovations, user experience, analytics.
- Results-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- Insight driven, analytic and out-of-the- box thinking skills
- Strong drive and motivation
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant