Healthcare Sector Multinational Organization
The main objective of this role is defining and managing the strategy and positioning to improve sales performance and customer experience. Defining, initiating and tracking the delivery of initiatives to increase the volume of orders done through digital channels, whilst not reducing the value of remaining customers
Main tasks / Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs into relevant digital applications leveraging all new technologies at hand
- Prioritizing identified gaps to define a digital transformation strategy and create a digital roadmap, that is connected with the functional vision and strategy
- Be a leader in understanding, testing, and scaling new technologies and trends in the end-to-end supply chain
- With an execution-focused mentality, roll up your sleeves, working with various teams to drive stakeholder/customer success and turn those findings into scalable processes and tools
- Champion and drive large strategic and complex projects, with executive visibility and many critical dependencies
- Define and build your own scorecard to continuously monitor and analyze roadmap durability, backlog health, velocity, quality, throughput, product performance and use this data to drive improvements
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy of the stakeholder and customer landscape, whilst working closely together with functional Management and different senior stakeholders
- Integration and effective deployment of IT tools, AI, ML into daily operations
- Driving digital capability development and culture into the integrated sales function
- Measuring impact and productivity
- Planning of project pipeline with respect to budget and deliverables
- Coordinating project teams
- Assuring the sustainability of client relationships
- Design, develop, test, roll out and optimize a range of apps and websites, journey flows and conversion funnels
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of the pipeline and has deep knowledge of the specific product/channel and its features in order to develop & maintain.
- Identifies and prioritizes stakeholders, builds sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
- Understand and leverage digital channels and technologies (e.g. iOS, Android, HTML, AI, Cloud, ML etc.) that change the environment.
- Try new technologies and services, explores digital opportunities to boost digital sales and engagement. (Gamification, Member gets member etc.)
- Create innovation in digital product journeys with prioritized features to drive value in short delivery cycles
- Create a world-class digital experience for digital customers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- +10 years of Extensive experience in the Digital sector with a background in technology/system development and project delivery.
- Advanced Analytics solutions experience
- Experience in a high level commercial position involving client management
- Able to balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams
- Good at data analysis and data driven decision making ability
- Experienced in digital technologies and innovations, user experience, analytics.