Job Location: Dubai
Responsible for assisting in implementing overall communications and marketing plan.
List of Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in business & digital marketing is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, employs good judgment, and manages projects from beginning to end.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics).
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing applications.
- Practical credible experience with the market leader in its field and renowned globally.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and high-level training and development opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Unpaid Internship Program with a possible full time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.