Institute of higher education
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Takes responsibility for leading the College with vision, creativity and excellence
- Provides collaborative and collegial leadership for the College.
- Designs and implements the academic plan as it relates to the College of Business Administration.
- Develops, implements, promotes, and evaluates curriculum.
- Oversees and manages development and delivery of the Executive MBA Program, coordinating with the Director of Research and Continuing Education.
- The Dean is responsible for the academic aspects of the program and has participating control over the program.
- Supervises the management, development, and evaluation of curriculum for the College.
- With the help of the department chairs, recruits, supervises, and evaluates full-time and adjunct department faculty and support staff.
- Promotes and fosters professional development activities related to academic leadership, classroom instruction, instructional technology, and support staff development.
- Develops and implements department budget and planning documents
- Works with department chairs to coordinates student program activities.
- Ensures the vitality, currency, and academic excellence of the College’s programs
- Collaborates with the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs, other Deans and administrative officers to achieve the objectives of the University.
- Oversees the overall assessment program and for ensuring that relevant accreditation standards are followed and maintained.
Education: University degree in business or similar, advanced degree preferred
Languages: English, local languages, strongly desirable
- Strong finance skills and proven track-record of P&L responsibility preferred
- Proven ability to successfully manage and motivate teams of diverse backgrounds; minimum 4years experience in a managerial role
- Proven sales and marketing management ability
- Well-developed understanding of regulatory and market environments
- Track record of building highly engaged, collaborative and diverse team
- Track record of building strong relationships with medical experts in regulatory bodies, customers, and/or media
- Ability to prepare cross-functionally the market for launches and product commercialization procedures
- Understanding of overall development and regulatory process and requirements at local level, including medical affairs/clinical trials
- Understands controlled clinical trial methodology and all relevant SOPs & local requirements for ethical medical
- Understands mechanisms of action for key and competitor products
- Full understanding of key diseases and their epidemiology
- Proven ability and experience in risk management
- Strong results orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of company policies preferred