Job Location: Dubai
Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story with clarity. Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
List of Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce content for live/ pre-recorded broadcasts, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other digital communication platforms.
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Preparing material for assignments, which includes planning, outline, and synopsis.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Conducting thorough fact-checks before submitting any work.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by the client, publisher or editors.
- Attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- A degree in writing, communication, language, marketing, or similar.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Basic computer skills.
- A growth mind-set.
- Practical credible experience with the market leader in its field and renowned globally.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and high-level training and development opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Unpaid Internship Program with a possible full time paid position for the right fit with agreed step learning points.