Multinational – Healthcare Organization
Function: Sales, Business Development
- Promote and sell company’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and execute market plans/strategies
- Gather customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Conduct market segmentation to identify the target countries and strategic accounts
- Design an innovative and aggressive go to market approach to achieve conversion
- Responsible for developing, building sustainable relationships with stakeholders.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize benefits from products and solutions.
- Promotes and lead educational programs for the organizations products and/or services.
- Conducts market research
- Conduct and assess a detailed profiling of each strategic competitor accounts and develop a comprehensive plan to capture market share
- Collaborate commercial excellence team to gather market intelligence
Education and experience:
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and complete knowledge of company products and services