Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Implement and administer Corporate compliance programs & policies and International compliance standards & procedures
- Leads risk assessments for Saudi Arabia and provides this periodically to the local GM.
- Primary contact from Compliance for Investigations, Audit and Monitoring team in Saudi Arabia. Also leads remediation efforts for investigation, Audit and Monitoring in Saudi Arabia from Compliance side.
- Leads Self Review for Saudi Arabia as per Group plans.
- Subject matter expert for all healthcare compliance advice within Saudi Arabia.
- Provides Strategic Guidance to all commercial and medical activities.
- Data Privacy Officer for Saudi Arabia.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on interpretation and implementation of the International and Regional Codes & legislation and companies policies & procedures.
- Maintain awareness of applicable laws and regulations in the region and keep current with changes that may affect company’s compliance program.
- Support the implementation of Corporate Compliance Programs in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide leadership, advice, guidance and direction to staff and stakeholders on company’s healthcare compliance procedures and practices.
- Deliver compliance training as required
- Support the monitoring and auditing activities that take place under the Compliance framework.
- Support Corporate Compliance Communication strategies and participate in the development of specific International communication strategies that will maximize awareness, trust and compliance within business practices, policies and procedures.
- Lead and execute compliance initiatives
- Helps develops project plans including scope, resources, requirements, timelines and tracking/reporting for each assigned project
- Manages, coordinates, anticipates, evaluates and resolves multiple, simultaneous project issues.
- Assist in the implementation of Corporate Compliance programs in the countries and specially the Code of Conduct Training
- Assists and coordinates the disclosure requirements in Saudi Arabia.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree would preferred (Business Administration, Legal, Life Science, etc.)
- Min. 8 years’ experience in similar role (ideally pharma / biotech industries and with distributor business)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Compliance Program requirements or experience in other defined governance roles (Audit, GxP)
- Experience with policy and procedure drafting and management
- Expertise in steering, coordination and improvement of procedures & processes
- Experience in Contract Management
- Good understanding of common business processes
- Competence and seniority to design and manage process implementation, complex projects and change management
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant