Logistics / Supply Chain
- Develop Digital & Marketing business plan and KPIs in accordance with Strategic Planning & Performance Management
- Develop Digital & Marketing budget in coordination with Finance and L3s.
- Ensure the development, refinement, and compliance Digital & Marketing policies and procedures.
- Ensure the development and execution of corporate branding identity and Marketing plans in line with strategy.
- Ensure the delivery of market intelligence, competitive, & pricing research and provide input during the Development stage.
- Ensure the development and execution of an innovation and digital strategy to launch and commercialize new products Lead the agencies sales activities and develop the agencies sales strategy.
- Ensure new products are rolled-out and review their performance reports.
- Ensure Customer Service Excellence comprehensive standards are put in place covering all customer experience aspects.
- Ensure CSR strategy and program that reflect its brand and contribute to the community.
- Ensure performance of CSR (corporate social responsibility) activities.
- Ensure the delivery of all forms of impactful marketing communication, working with advertising and media agencies, and ensure the delivery of PR and corporate communication (internal and external)
- Ensure the development and execution of Digital Marketing strategy and plan.
- Ensure coordination with IT to secure the technical solutions for new products.
- Ensure the periodic conducting of Quality Assurance (with a focus on customer service) and the sharing of results with Management.
- 15+ years of experience, with at least 5 years in a senior marketing position
- Extensive experience in supply chain/logistics development and operations or a related industry is preferred
- Extensive experience with latest digital and marketing commercialization products/services
- Solid Network with KSA advertising agencies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent research capabilities
- Proven skills in negotiation and problem resolution
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking experience
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong understanding of sector KSA market dynamics
- Strong PR skills
- People oriented
- Affinity towards social media and digital technology
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or economics
• MBA or equivalent is preferred
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: email@example.com
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant