Area of responsibility
The CEO will take full responsibility for the entire value chain of company divisions and will be responsible for drafting and implementing the overall business strategy. The CEO will focus on expanding the core portfolio of the existing business as well as increasing the value through profitability and working capital improvements.
- Formulating and implementing overall business growth and profitability strategy
- Actively seek additions to the portfolio to increase penetration in all hospital care areas
- Setting annual business objectives of the company.
- Complete P&L accountability: Build Grounded budget and manage business cycle of order intake, sales, project execution, AR management, inventory management and cash collection of all clinical and customers’ segments and projects.
- Develop and maintain proactive relationships management with strategic clients and principals.
- Cultivate a performance culture and developing a talent pipeline for the future business requirements.
- Ensure full compliance with the company core values, policies and procedure.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Business/Medical
- MBA or higher academic qualifications are plus.
- 20 years of work experience in healthcare sector of which minimum of 8 years in GM/CEO position for direct operations in the region with one of the top Healthcare solutions providers.
- Deep understanding of market dynamics as well positive track record of managing a similar size organization. (Managing indirect distribution channels/distributors only is not a relevant experience to this role). The candidate should have also successful experience in leading a project and capital equipment direct business.
- A minimum of 8 years spent in an executive leadership position with full P&L responsibility (min. US$ 200m turnover) – demonstration of strong track record in delivering results, preferably in fast growing market environments.
- Strong in strategic B2B selling, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong Operational and Transformation Excellence mind set.
- Fluency in English. Arabic speaking is a must
The successful candidate will:
- Be an externally and internally focused, dynamic, charismatic natural leader, with a natural flair for growth
- Possess a keen commercial sense combined with strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Be result and achievement oriented, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to navigate from High level strategy to detailed problem solving to help the different teams protect the company s interest in a very demanding customer environment
- Maintain a strong core of integrity and ethical conduct across all dealings
- Be capable of strengthening existing relationships and establishing relationships with new partners/stakeholders
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Clinical services operations management
- Project Financing
- IT project management