Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Full accountability over assigned business unit line and products range for KSA
- Managing the business unit P&L,
- Driving growth and profitability
- Managing business unit team that consisted of: commercial, sales, marketing, clinical education, customer service
- Ensuring proper talents acquisition and development.
- Cross functional alignment and projects management with finance, accounting, HR, regulatory affairs, medical, compliance, legal, commercial quality, demand planning & technical service,
- Managing distributors’ performance, relationship and contracts.
- Engaging and building relationships with key customers.
- Building and managing long range plan of the unit.
- Successful launch of a major product across market.
- Prioritize decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the Brand
- Set Brand vision and strategy in anticipation of change while maintaining balance between opportunities, resources, and investments to maximize growth
- Effectively translate the vision and broad strategies into concrete/actionable strategic plans and goals, prioritizing goals, projects, and plans
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent level is desirable.
- Up to 10 years of experience in managing brands in the Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical environment
- Min 5 years in managerial position and leading teams
- External stakeholder environment and Market Access issues
- Financial process and P&L (profit & loss) expertise
- Project management
- Cross-functional experience
- Drive High performing teams, promote collaboration, and remove obstacles to teamwork
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant