Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Multinational PR & Advertising Agency.
Job Summary: Identify and build opportunities from Organization’s existing strong client portfolio and to source and maximize the growing Financial Communications opportunities across the region.
- 8+ years’ experience in the field of public relations and communications within financial communications
- Proven track record in managing and measuring communication effectiveness
- Experience in strategic communications, managing finances, including budget development, management, resourcing, and forecasting.
- Native-level written and spoken English, enabling strong content development skills, including experience drafting op-eds and quotes/statements for media. Arabic writing would be a bonus.
- Lead and/or contribute to pitches and new business efforts focused on FinComm opportunities or integrated assignments.
- Track record developing and executing successful communications strategies and programmes.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and have in-depth experience effectively managing a group and helping employees grow.
- Excellent project management skills including delegation of tasks.
- Excellent understanding of social media, and ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple internal stakeholders, including strategic planning and creative.
- Strong ability to lead and convert new business opportunities.
- Experience managing finances, including budget development, management, resourcing and forecasting.
- Team player who is focused on developing a collaborative work ethic within account teams and is committed to ensuring an excellent work environment.
- Excellent writing skills—both technical and creative/promotional proficiency
- Strong Communications and Interpersonal skills
If you know of anyone who has these qualifications and is looking for a challenging career, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Jarjoura – Executive Search and Leadership Consultant